Have you taken photos that you'd like to share on the Myakka website? You can upload them now! This is how:
- Register on the site, and activate your account by clicking the link in the confirmation email.
- Go to the "Post Your Photos" page.
- Click on the link that says "Manage Images". You'll see a "Select Files" box, where you can drag and drop photos, or click the "Browse" button. Photos must be smaller than 4 MB, so down-size them first, if necessary.
- Once you've selected the photos, click the "Start Upload" button.
- Uploaded files will appear in the list below the upload box. If you'd like to add your name or a description, click the "Edit" link next to your images.
Uploaded photos will be held for moderation. Once we verify that your image is relevant and appropriate, it will be approved and will be visible in the "Visitors Gallery". If your photo is an Editor's Choice, it may be moved into one of the site's subject-specific galleries.